Hello everyone! I hope you have had a great week. This week will be short.
1. I still love Bundang. The members are still great. We had a ward activity this past Saturday and did some fun stuff at a cool park and there was a cool museum with some pretty ancient stuff. The babies in this ward area also way cute. One of them saw a Buddha statue in the museum and it was making one of those hands and it looked like an “Okay” sign. So this 3 year old looks up and goes “Okay!” super cute!!
2. We met some cool people on the streets this week and have two appointments this week! So excited!! One of them took us to her company and told us to come back on Tuesday! We also met with Clara the amazing pianist. We have a return appointment but not for two weeks.
3. (not important) The elder’s in my district are amazing and I finally have a son! (missionary stuff) but it’s great i love my district.
4. It’s fall the weather is beautiful and the leaves are pretty!
5. we visited a less active military family this past week. Just the wife and her two daughters were home going to bed, but she was super kind and we got to talk and get to know her and share a message! it was swell. then she gave us BUTTER!! Because she feels sad that missionaries don’t get butter here in Korea…… I don’t think you know how good butter is…
6. I still love my companion and I still love Korea and I don’t ever want to leave!
7. Hard things? There are always hard things in missionary work, but not just missionary work, life. But you know what? That is why we have the atonement. Now I don’t fully understand the atonement. But I know that through the atonement, not only can we be made clean, we can receive, strength, comfort, feelings of love and change in our hearts. Can you believe Christ loved us so much that he would suffer that for us? So we don’t have to? We don’t have to feel bad feelings of regret or weakness. As long as we are humbled and ask for help we can receive it.
8. This week was pretty great. I hope you have a happy Halloween! And I hope the leaves start changing in Michigan! Because they are here and it’s BEAUTIFUL!