Can you believe it’s November 13th 2017?? There’s no better day like today!
Also, This week was great I will tell you about it.
1. On Monday we went and shopped around a bit and then went and relaxed doing the best thing you can do on Preparation day.
2. Tuesday we met with the best military family the Barnes. Sister Barnes is awesome. She talked to us then took us on base and showed us around and then we got some American pizza… :)) We had an appointment with another member right after but it ended up canceling. Sister Barnes was going to give us the rest of the pizza but keep it for us while we were at the next appointment and we would grab it on our way home, but since it canceled we ran back before she got up the elevator and we went with her to her apartment again and talked a little while longer then shared another message… Actually I was so grateful for Sister Barnes because that morning I was feeling a little sad and couldn’t focus too well. but Sister Barnes shared her experience with us when she came home from her mission and ect… and someone said to her because you served a mission Heavenly Father will never let you make the wrong choice and will always help you. (something like that) but it helped me feel so comforted. I am so blessed to have wonderful people in this ward. So much warm feelings in my hart I wish I could put into words how grateful I feel.
3. Wednesday. Well our potential investigator did not show up.. maybe it was our fault, we had no way to contact her other than email. But it ended up working out. We Went upstairs at AK plaza a shopping mall and made some calls. Then we did sticker boarding with the Elders and had English class!!
4. Thursday was a great day but I was a little nervous because I gave a ((farewell)) talk at zone conference. Yeah it was really hard to stay calm during my testimony. We learned so much. So many things I will take with me from this conference. The zone leaders made a hilarious video about a pre mission elder compared to a “set apart from the world” elder compared to an elder who is not set apart from the world and wow it was HILARIOUS! I wish you could have all been there to watch it. I also got a blessing from President on this day. It was so worth it. I hope I can always remember this blessing. My comp and I are both really really happy together and having the best time ever! But the blessing helped me to come to terms and be glad (just a tiny bit) about being… halfway done with this wonderful adventure. (PS I have the best mission president in the world)
5. Friday We met with a potential investigator and she is in high school and the cutest thing ever! So glaaad we get to meet with her!!
6. Saturday we did lots of proselyting. We also taught English class and a recent convert came and joined us in the beginning class so afterwords we talked with her for a while and she had her guitar, she’s a singer here in Korea, and she showed us her music and took out her guitar so I could play it haha! She is super kind. Then we went out with the Elders and did some sticker boarding and then my comp and I got Shake shack… oh it was so good. We are out of money.
7. SUNDAY The best day. I love Sunday because I love this ward and I love everything that happens on Sunday. Last week our investigator came to church but yesterday she couldn’t make it, but we have an appointment later this week! Funny story. So as missionaries we can’t hold kids. It’s in the white handbook. But there was a couple from the US visiting their family and they have a new baby. The cutest thing ever. But we were admiring this baby and then the grandpa came and sat down next to me with him. And next thing I know I have a baby in my arms! I looked over and my companion freaking out a little not even knowing how that happened! Then the baby did something weird and the grandpa realized I was pretty awkward and took the baby and walked out the room hahaha! Then after church our old ward missionary was holding the baby and we were going to walk around him but he loves missionaries and shoved the baby in my hands again, but this time we were like “were not allowed!!” and he didn’t believe us and said S greenwood already did so it’s fine! haha it was hilarious because this man was chasing us around with this baby and saying he’s going to drop it just so we would hold this baby! I don’t know how this baby wasn’t crying hahaha!! anyways in the long run we showed him the white handbook and it says children not babies so he doesn’t believe us hahaha! all in all we are apostate and so is brother park. kkkk
8. Today is Monday. PS, we have 3 new investigators!! WQOoooooo!!! and we saw a miracle last night as well while making calls to less actives. We called one man and asked him about his wife and he gave us her contact information and said we could ask her if we can come teach english but it might not work because she hates church. But we called and We are going to meet her!!! SO EXCITEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!E!@#$#@$%$^ yes. that’s how I feel.
I love missionary work. and I love that I can do missionary work in the best mission in the world!! I love the Korea Seoul South Mission and everyone and everything (almost everything) inside it.
Thank you, lets do this one more time.
See you next week!